Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm need to find a shop or individual to do a bike build for me using an new Athena 11 speed group. I picked up the frame and parts from a large chain retailer today, in 3+ weeks they managed to mount the rear derailleur and seatpost. Can anyone recommend a Waukesha/Milwaukee WI shop that is Campy friendly?

·
Registered
908 Posts
I'm need to find a shop or individual to do a bike build for me using an new Athena 11 speed group. I picked up the frame and parts from a large chain retailer today, in 3+ weeks they managed to mount the rear derailleur and seatpost. Can anyone recommend a Waukesha/Milwaukee WI shop that is Campy friendly?
Why not do it yourself? It's not that hard. Anything that is a little tricky isn't really unique to Campagnolo. Any decently sized bike shop should have the appropriate tools and be able to help you.

Do you mind me asking what large chain you worked with? I'm guessing Performance Bike?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.