5,627 Posts

·
Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
9,416 Posts

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
Val_Garou said:
But we all know they won't make it over to this forum until a successful name change makes them feel welcome.

.........Ba dum [crash].......

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
lousylegs said:
Well, I for one am waiting for the micro brewers to strat posting here. :D
I'll see if I can get Greg Koch, CEO of Stone Brewing, to post over here. He's a smart and funny guy.

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
sn69 said:
Have him send a pony ked--we'll have a party.
Ruination and some Double-Bastard......one hell of a party.......

·
Bored beyond belief.
1,257 Posts
Ask him for some Ruination.

Have him send a pony ked--we'll have a party.

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
mickey-mac said:
I'll see your Ruination and Double Bastard and raise you one cask-conditioned Russian Imperial Stout.
well that I've never had....is it commonly available to serfs

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
Yea they are all good guys......

spend some time lurking at the Serotta forum and you'll see

Richie
Dave Kirk
Curt Goodrich
Zank
Dario Pergoretti
Cees (ADA)
Tom Kellogg
Steve Hamsten
as well as others willing to share their experience with anyone who asks...it's pretty amazing.

Len

·
Non non normal
10,092 Posts
Maybe they can use this place as an irregular outlet.

Hey Bigrider, I have a 59 c-c ST and a 62 c-c TT with a 72 degree ST and 73 degree head tube. I built it with the best tubes for a guy weighing 250lbs with a long torso. I even put on a head tube extension to keep the spacers down. I used stainless lugs but there was a slight blemish on one of them but you can't really see it because it is under the seat tube. Would you like to buy the frame and fork for 300 dollars, just because you are a nice guy. I'll ship it free.

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
bigrider said:

Hey Bigrider, I have a 59 c-c ST and a 62 c-c TT with a 72 degree ST and 73 degree head tube. I built it with the best tubes for a guy weighing 250lbs with a long torso. I even put on a head tube extension to keep the spacers down. I used stainless lugs but there was a slight blemish on one of them but you can't really see it because it is under the seat tube. Would you like to buy the frame and fork for 300 dollars, just because you are a nice guy. I'll ship it free.
aw, heck, for that price, I would buy it and cut it down to fit me.

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
It's nice that they enjoy being part of the community too. Getting advice from a master framebuilder is always a plus. Good on them! :)
Cheers, Wayne

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Don't forget the key words...

bigrider said:

....some filing, brazing, alignment and paint required. :D

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
svend said:
well that I've never had....is it commonly available to serfs
Unfortunately I haven't tried it either. They have special releases at the brewery every now and then and the cask imperial stout was apparently amazing. A liquor store near my office has the 3 ltr bottles of oaked Arrogant Bastard.

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
mickey-mac said:
Unfortunately I haven't tried it either. They have special releases at the brewery every now and then and the cask imperial stout was apparently amazing. A liquor store near my office has the 3 ltr bottles of oaked Arrogant Bastard.
glad to see you are back to discussing real alcohol, none of that wino crap like yesterday. :D

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
lousylegs said:
glad to see you are back to discussing real alcohol, none of that wino crap like yesterday. :D
I have a hard time finding good beer up here in wine country. However, I've <i>struggled</i> through with some of the best Syrah, Mouvedre, Viognier, Grenache, and Zinfandel in the state. :rolleyes: I'm equally happy with really good beer or really good wine. Maybe I should get to work on the world's first Syrah/India Pale Ale blend. On second thought, Badley's probably already working on it. :D

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
If that's the case, we'll have to rename it "the Lounge" since no diner I've been in serves brews.

·
Registered
99 Posts
That's why

they have these long waiting lists ;-)

I'd rather see them weld, braze, file, paint.

Get back to work! We're hanging out here, so you don't have to.

Michael
--------------------------
Ride, rise, repeat.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts