Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
First road bike I've ever owned and first non trek bike period. Wanted a 105 group set without breaking the bank since I sink so much disposable cash into mtb. Picked this Fuji up yesterday, weather was rough this morning and a storm was coming so I just did a quick 6 mile blast around the neighborhood and I'm in love. When I get a couple hundred miles on it to decide what I dislike I'm going back for a full fitting and probably raise the stem just a bit. The sportif seating felt better to me but I preferred the quicker handling of this one over it.

Only road bike I've owned but 20# rock stock vs my mtb which is 27# after 2k in aftermarket parts is amazing to me haha.

Don't make fun of me with the plastic peddles. They were the stock peddles on my wife's specialized and all I had laying around til I get back to the shop and get good peddles and shoes.

Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Mode of transport Bicycle wheel rim

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thanks bud. No I just own two at the moment. I loved everything about the white Roubaix except the vibration on chip seal pavement. It was rough over long rides. I traded it in at performance and completely fell I love with the Altamira. I do have a 12 diamondback podium 5 as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts