Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
241 - 260 of 287 Posts

·
Stuart Toback
23 Posts
Receintly purchased a Fuji SST 2.0 (Full Ultegra) for my self.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Bought myself a Christmas present ;) SSt 2.1
Put my Reynolds Assaults on it and will be putting black bar tape on it when I switch the brakes around. Goes great can't wait to do some good distance on it :D

·
Samfujiabq
338 Posts
Wow that is really a great looking bike,,merry Christmas to you!I wonder if the sell that as a frame set because my son in law would love that.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Fuji Cross 1.1

I had never thought of owning a Fuji before..I wanted to give discs a try for cross/gravel riding...the LBS I use started carrying Fujis a few years ago and stopped in there to see what he had...he built my Surly for me so I trusted his opinion...ended up getting a Fuji Cross 1.1 with disc brake and Sram Force 22...I love this bike...been riding cross bikes for the last few years instead of my road bike...gotten a little older and all my injuries over the years have started catching up to me..

Decided to get another road bike with a more relaxed geo than my Tarmac and ended up getting a Fuji Sportif 1.1 disc brake...I would have never thought of getting a bike like this one either in the past...is kind of heavy but the geo makes for a nice relaxed ride...but for around a 1 g a 105 set up and disc brakes figured I would give it a try...what really was cool we tossed on some 700x35 cross tires on it at the shop..so it could in theory double up as a cool fire road or gravel cruiser for those day where you just want to cruise around in comfort..

I had never even considered Fuji and within six months ended up getting 2 of them..the value for the money and what you get with their bikes seems like a great value...and after putting some time in on them they really are great bikes.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
That's my bike! LOVE. IT.

So love my fuji… I'm about to put put some Mavic Kysirium Elites on it. Super fast sprinter and great climber too. Team Fuji baby!

I finally got into a full carbon road bike!! And as a bonus, it's even the proper size/fit. It's the 2012 Fuji SST 3.0. I just look at it and it make me want to go on a ride. It's very difficult not to drop everything and go, but alas, the children would starve! :)

View attachment 287427

Please visit here for the full gallery:

fujisst-review

Keep in mind, the webpage is still a work in progress, and eventually I will have my full review on there, too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
New Bike Day rocks!

Just picked up a Gran Fondo 2.3C over the weekend. Only had it on a quick spin around my hood, first real ride tonight. The frame is a work of art, and from my quick spin I can already tell I am going to love it. I am primarily a mountain biker, and just wanted to pick up a descent road bike for base miles training days.

Bicycle frame Bicycle tire Tire Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle fork

·
Registered
93 Posts
Just picked up a Gran Fondo 2.3C over the weekend. Only had it on a quick spin around my hood, first real ride tonight. The frame is a work of art, and from my quick spin I can already tell I am going to love it. I am primarily a mountain biker, and just wanted to pick up a descent road bike for base miles training days.

View attachment 293112
Is that a 2014 model? Very nice....I gotta say that Fuji gives some nice livery to their bikes.

·
Registered
60 Posts

View attachment 293112
Great choice, love the color. We all know Red is the fastest.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi, this is my new carbon 2013 Fuji Supreme 1.3 got it for my birthday back in February. Added Ultegra pedals, Selle Italia Diva saddle and Easton EC70 SL wheels. This beauty has not touch the road yet. Waiting for good weather to kick in, maybe in about 2 more weeks. In the mean time I keep using my "trooper" GIANT Defy road bike.

Thanks for looking.

Bicycle frame Bicycle tire Tire Wheel Bicycle wheel rim

·
Samfujiabq
338 Posts
Nice bikes Samfujiabq. My team Leader/Coach rides and Altamira just like that one of yours.
Thanks let me know how you like yours once you can hit the road with it,,I'm certain of your response ,they're great bikes!the white one is a 2010 and when I put the ultegra di2 on the Altimira,I put the 2013 sram red gruppo on the 2010.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks let me know how you like yours once you can hit the road with it,,I'm certain of your response ,they're great bikes!the white one is a 2010 and when I put the ultegra di2 on the Altimira,I put the 2013 sram red gruppo on the 2010.
Samfujiabq...this bike is a dream. OMG what a difference on the riding, the handling, the speed and climbing. Overall it is a great bicycle..I am very very happy with this bike . It accelerates on the spot...even with a headwind. I am in love definitely.
I was able to climb this long hill for the second time ever 4 1/2 minutes quicker than the last time I did it for the first time last october. Yesterday I was able to keep up for the whole 30 miles with a group that used to smoked me everytime. I used to be able to keep up with them on the flats for maybe 7-8 miles and really strugglin but at soon as they hit a little hill or some rolling hills I was done!. Now its a different story. Plus I know I did indoor training through the winter. My legs got a bit stronger and plus I dropped about 15 pounds in those months. But I already went out with my other bike the same route last week an there is a huge difference between both. Definitely worth the money I spent on this Fuji bike and the Easton wheels. This Fuji Supreme really ROCKS!

241 - 260 of 287 Posts