Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a ti ax and the decals are less than great and I want to replace them. I see a vendor in Aus on ebay and was wondering if anyone has used them? I will prbably use an other model set that is more pleasing to the eye. Does anyone have any sugestions?

Is Gita a option?

·
Registered
518 Posts
I've ordered from the cat in Oz and I wasn't impressed. It was just a "made in Belgium" replacement for the downtube but the edges were uneven and colors were off. Oh and it took six weeks to get here.

Call Gita.

·
Registered
221 Posts
There's a guy on ebay that has fantastic replica decals. He's from Australia. I used a set for my Merckx - they're amazing. High quality, vinyl backed, gorgeous.

http://stores.ebay.com/Cyclomondo

Edit - is you're 'guy from Oz' this guy? I agree that the 'made in belgium' and slx decal are the thinner type, but I had no issue with colors - they look OEM perfect. The actual Merckx decals are really stunning and of a different, thicker material.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.