Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Coco Puff
Joined
·
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not Code. I somehow have a set of small ladies Pearl Izumi's that I'm pretty sure aren't mine.

Let me know.... and we'll work out some sort of exchange ;-)
 

·
Coco Puff
Joined
·
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thinkcooper said:
We inherited clothing as well. Just found a mysterious thong, clean even.
I'm imagining how you determined it to be clean, as opposed to having been recently worn.

BTW this ladies short is clean, I tossed it in the wash before I knew it was not mine, dammit ;-)
 

·
It's complexicated
Joined
·
1,418 Posts
rwbadley said:
Not Code. I somehow have a set of small ladies Pearl Izumi's that I'm pretty sure aren't mine.

Let me know.... and we'll work out some sort of exchange ;-)
Would it be oogy if I said they're my size and since you're coming this way for the LAF ride next month. Then again, it is too ooogy. NM
 

·
Coco Puff
Joined
·
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Missus said:
Would it be oogy if I said they're my size and since you're coming this way for the LAF ride next month. Then again, it is too ooogy. NM
If not claimed I see no problem with that ;-)
 

·
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Joined
·
2,799 Posts
I'd put them on just so I can say I was in the rightful owner's shorts
 

·
Captain Obvious
Joined
·
11,876 Posts
DLMKA said:
I'd put them on just so I can say I was in the rightful owner's shorts
that's probably what coop did with the thong.
 

·
had it in the ear before
Joined
·
13,965 Posts
rwbadley said:
I'm imagining how you determined it to be clean, as opposed to having been recently worn.

BTW this ladies short is clean, I tossed it in the wash before I knew it was not mine, dammit ;-)
i wouldve made a bid on them if they werent washed.
 

·
GIMME MY BIKE!
Joined
·
7,786 Posts
thinkcooper said:
We inherited clothing as well. Just found a mysterious thong, clean even.
You know, I'm always terrified of leaving my underwear somewhere... but I must admit I didn't double check the guest bedroom too carefully. Oh well, at least it was clean, if it was mine.
 

·
Genitive Declensioner
Joined
·
12,146 Posts
MB1 said:
If the thong don't fit, you must acquit!
damn, MB just went park.... well played! :thumbsup:
 

·
Genitive Declensioner
Joined
·
12,146 Posts
thinkcooper said:
Nah, this pair says power meter.

now that would be hawt....
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top