Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Low rep power
6,264 Posts
Me.

Spring? I think not. Saturday was great- sunny and 40, got out for a long ride.

Rain changing to slush and snow last night, woke up to 3/4" of ice with a little snow on top. And windy.

In DC at the moment for work, and other than the lack of snow, it doesn't feel much warmer than it did at home this morning. Supposed to get warm here on Wednesday, but not in MA. :-(

·
Hammer
471 Posts
Looking good for some riding this weekend. I've never liked indoor riding, so living in New England you just layer alot.Can't wait for spring so I can show off my lounge kit.

·
Low rep power
6,264 Posts
zipp2001 said:
Looking good for some riding this weekend. I've never liked indoor riding, so living in New England you just layer alot.Can't wait for spring so I can show off my lounge kit.
I hope it gets better, but the studs are gonna stay on the commuter for a while yet

·
Large Suburban Male
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Alex-in-Evanston said:
You mother******s have been getting hints of spring?
Yeah, we're at the time of year where Mother Nature is messing with us - a little over a week ago, it was pushing 60, and today, it won't break 32.

However, my spring allergies are starting to kick in, and there are some flowers poking out of the ground. Plus, it's staying light out until almost 6.

Can't wait to start complaining about the heat.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts