Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
blame me for missed rides
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heard they are terrible and want to see for myself. would like to keep the cost as low as possible in case they are serious junk no matter how much i adjust. 1 pair (one wheel) would be enough. thanks.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Don't wast your money!!!
I gots some off E Bay
Put them on last night
Come off tonight

They have a good feel, untill the pad hits the rim!

·
Registered
54 Posts
send 10 bucks to my paypal account and i will send them to you Thursday

[email protected]

Moderator note: It would have been better to PM the original poster about this. Since it's a direct reply to the OP, I'm letting it slide as not spam.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Moderator note: Snipped since this was blatent spam. Place an ad if you want to sell stuff.

·
Registered
54 Posts
travis200 said:
Moderator note: Snipped since this was blatent spam. Place an ad if you want to sell stuff.

So, if someone is looking for something, it is wrong to say i have what he wants and ask
for shipping costs?

just asking

·
More Cowbell!
4,832 Posts
mondo said:
So, if someone is looking for something, it is wrong to say i have what he wants and ask
for shipping costs?

just asking
Check out forum guidelines: http://www.roadbikereview.com/guidelinescrx.aspx (or linky on the right)

The pertinent ones in this case are:

3) The message is an advertisement or spam.

6) In addition to #3 above, please do not post Classified Ads/Want Ads/Trade Ads in the message board forum. Please post these in our Classifieds Section.
So in reality, the OP was in violation. I let little stuff like that slide but anytime anyone is selling something, it gets removed pronto..

·
Registered
109 Posts
Really I don,t think radius brakes are that bad. Poor mans Pauls. Very reliable, great clearance, stiff, fair braking. But who needs braking in cross? Spend your money on tubulars and go faster!

·
Cyclocross fool
448 Posts
Hey Jeremy, do you mean bicyclenerd or bikenerd? I do have a year on a set, including a season of cross. They worked just fine for me. Having said that, I switched to Pauls this year. They're the bomb, easiest to setup of any cantis I've ever tried. The Radius' moved to my Bonty SS MTB, where they work fine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts