Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got some Specialized All Condition Armadillo tires in 700x23c and 700x28c sizes which were purchased from local bike stores.

I'm wanting to try Armadillo tires in 700x25c size, but this size is apparently not available here (in NZ).:confused:

I have tried to find some online retailers that sell Armadillos (in 700x25c), but I have yet to find any retailers that have these tires AND ship internationally. :(

Anyone know of retailers that have Armadillo 700x25c tires and who ship internationally as well?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that! That explains why I'm having a hard time finding online retailers!! :)

Specialized website does indeed have an online ordering facility, BUT, they do not ship outside of the US, unfortunately. :(

So, it would seem I'll have to do without the Armadillo in 700x25c size, and either use the 23c or 28c sizes, or perhaps use Continental Ultra Gatorskin in 700x25c instead.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.