Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Calling any and all Ozzies out there, I am from Adelaide. Let me know your details.

cheers

Ralph

· This space for sale
789 Posts
Hi Guys

I'm from Melbourne. Starting to get very cold here. Not looking forward to what weather June and July bring.

Cheers, Mat

· Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Starting to get cold here as well, I moved from Townsville in Jan, god I miss the warm weather.:D

cheers

Ralph

· Registered
2,286 Posts
'nother melbourne boy here...

good to see the bureau is doing its good work as usual. Perfect day in the city depite the forecasts of rain. Even tho i should be swottin' like there's no tomorrow, i couldn't resist going out, the day was that inviting... not confident this will last however... :(

cheers !

joe

· Registered
650 Posts
east gippsland vic here perfect day no wind about 15 now little pea soup fog this morning first day with no drizzle in the morning for a while.
dave

· Registered
33 Posts
It's c-c-c-c-cold here in Sydney

Morning all,

Good to see a reasonable turnout of Aussies lurking in the RBR forums. I'm originally from NZ, but have lived in Sydney for almost 3 years now. This has been more than enough time to become infatuated with the good weather and a local girl. My fate here is probably sealed!

Looking out my window now, it's raining intermittently, and about 14 degrees. :idea:

Could be a day for the indoor trainer, and the 2004 Tour DVD.

· Registered
213 Posts
Camikaze said:
Morning all,

Good to see a reasonable turnout of Aussies lurking in the RBR forums. I'm originally from NZ, but have lived in Sydney for almost 3 years now. This has been more than enough time to become infatuated with the good weather and a local girl. My fate here is probably sealed!

Looking out my window now, it's raining intermittently, and about 14 degrees. :idea:

Could be a day for the indoor trainer, and the 2004 Tour DVD.
Whatever Russell.

· Add shirt To Ignore List
63 Posts
Question for Melbourners

Hello Ozzies,

I'm a Yank who will be in Melbourne probably for the month of November on bidness and I can't abide going a full month without a road bike. Questions:

Is there a local forum with a little more traffic than this one?

Does anybody know of a reputable bike shop that would rent me a 56cm bike for the month? (Qantas wants a billion dollars to ship a bike.) I'd bring my own pedals and saddle of course...

Thanks!

/Peter

· Registered
56 Posts
Go the WARATAHS - well next year...

I live in Sydney & have recetly started cycling.

How about the heat over the last few days!

· Burn baby, burn.
2,526 Posts
Based in Brisbane.
Have ridden MTB for quite a few years with a couple on singlespeeds.
Took up track a month or so ago and have just bought my first proper roadie last week.

New rig is a Specialized Allez Comp, track bike is an 80's Reynolds 531 steel Van Werkhoven.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.