Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Fat'r + Slow'r than TMB
10,083 Posts
Dave Hickey said:
I'm riding with Team FedEx from Miami to Key Largo and back May 2nd and 3rd.

Should be fun...... Anyone else doing the ride?
Hadn't planned on it but now that you mention it, I might be game. I will look into the schedule. It would be an honor to have a margarita with the legendary Mr Hickey at the Lorelei in Islamorda. http://www.loreleifloridakeys.com/

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
Dave Hickey said:
Make it Snappers at mile marker 94.5 and you have a deal.....That is my wife's and my favorite place
:eek: :p :cool:

·
road bike resurrector
302 Posts
I'm riding with Team Shift For Brains on the Ciocc.

Just look for a bunch of guys on tallbikes. Can't miss em'

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Got room for 2 more on that team Dave?

I might be able to talk Miss M into retiring a month early for that route.

·
Registered
7,934 Posts
Hmm... Maybe. Are you doing SS or fixed?

Its a hairy ride going down that stretch of highway, even during the MS. The the partying is NUTS at night I heard. Everyone is hung over the next day riding back. :eek:

I might see if I can do it.

·
tofurkey hunting
4,733 Posts
i won't be at teh ride, but hickey, just an fyi....cyclists don't need to stop for traffic signals down south :rolleyes: those guys are nutz :eek:ut:

some friends are trying to talk me into doing to MS up here in central fla....but i haven't been on a bike in months :(

·
Registered
7,934 Posts
Dave Hickey said:
I'll probably go SS..

I might be doing a lot more south Florida riding... our new corporate office in in Miami and I expect to be visiting a lot
Let me know when you get down here to hook up for a ride when you visit.

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Just curious..how long is your MS150? I am doing the MS150 from Houston to Dallas and it is 180miles...100 first day and 80 second day.

·
Seat's not level
19,372 Posts
Quick question. How often does Team Fedex get lost, or show up damaged at the end of the ride? :p Instead of a rider number do you get a tracking number?

·
road bike resurrector
302 Posts
Instead of coming to the finish line I heard FedEx throw themselves across.

·
hit it
4,006 Posts
MCF said:
Just curious..how long is your MS150? I am doing the MS150 from Houston to Dallas and it is 180miles...100 first day and 80 second day.
Ummm.... The MS150 doesn't go from Houston to Dallas. There is a Houston to Austin MS150 that is 180 miles or so & the Frisco to Ft. Worth MS150 that is right at 150 miles.

I'm riding the Frisco to Ft. Worth ride May 2nd & 3rd. I'd rather be riding in Florida that weekend though...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts