Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there's about a 60 cm at a little bike shop I pass by daily. mostly C-record equipped (600 Shifters and Rear Der. sorry) TT is too short forme but I think it could be had fairly cheap.
It is the Red to Purple/Blue Fade not the classic Gios Blue.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
atpjunkie said:
there's about a 60 cm at a little bike shop I pass by daily. mostly C-record equipped (600 Shifters and Rear Der. sorry) TT is too short forme but I think it could be had fairly cheap.
I thought about buying a 60cm Gios titanium that Excel had on closeout once...it was SLIGHTLY too small for me at the time, but with long stem and such I probably coulda made it work. I think I remember your inseam is a bit shorter than me though so it might be OK. That said...if the TT is too short you probably will regret buying it. It'll never feel right. Glad I went with the 62cm Colnago instead. I run a 110 stem and normal amount of seatpost showing.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
may have been repainted

was in a collection in a real rich guys house. you should see the 35th Ann. DeRosa, it is brand freakin new,not even grease on the cogs. had a 50th Paramount and a Nag with the Gold Fork. all were mint to near mint. they have a Daccordi as well,it was ridden.

·
"It's alive!"
1,454 Posts
atpjunkie said:
Don't do it, man! Ride a bike that fits. I'm gimpy forever from riding too-small frames for too many years!

- FBB

1 - 6 of 6 Posts