Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,412 Posts
I don't think that you're allowed to ride bikes in Berwin. You need to move west, to the Elgin area. So what if you have to commute for 90 minutes each way.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Mr. Grumpy

How are they 'gonna stop me from riding in Berwyn when the temps in the 60's and it's sunshine.?

However I do have to go somewhere else for any kind of culture.

Besides 'Berwyn been 'berry 'berry good to me. Don't forget the great 'Svenguli' from Creature Features put us on the map.:rolleyes:

Life is good.

·
Registered
192 Posts
monkeybones said:
Sorry I meant westside of Chicago or western suburbs like LaGrange, Hinsdale, DG.
There are several groups - one good meeting place is the Western Springs (next to the railroad station) - there are group rides Wed and Fri meeting at 6AM, and Sat/Sun at 8:00AM. Come check it out.

·
Registered
242 Posts
monkeybones said:
Anyone else out there?
Spokes bicycle shop in Wheaton can get you hooked up with a lot of riders and rides in the western burbs. http://www.spokesbikes.com There is info about these rides on the site. There are several other groups as well.

If you drop by Performance Bike in Naperville, a couple of the employees can inform you about the Sunday Naperville haulin' @$$ ride with a couple members of the former senior Postal team.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts