Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are any of the lownjers headed to Chesterfield (Richmond) for the bike swap tomorrow on the first? We're vacationing in Williamsburg and are planning on stopping there on the way home. I'm hoping to find some wheelbuilding supplies, I want to build some wheels for my fixie and/or mountain bike. It might be nice to actually meet a few more of you face to face, even if we aren't riding.

http://www.stopswapandsave.com/

·
Banned
6,360 Posts
Damn, wrong Richmond...

We're spending a few days with my FIL in the SF Bay Area, where there's also a Richmond. He's a great guy, but pretty, uh, set in his ways. Watches bad television REAL LOUD, keeps the heat up around 80, doesn't drink coffee or have any in the house (and the Starbuck's down the street closed last month). I saw the headline on that post and thought, "Hey, I'll tell 'em I want to go check out the swap... Ahhh, it's 3000 miles away"

On the plus side, he loves Keith Olberman and just renewed his subscription to Rolling Stone. Not bad for 84.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.