Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
am in the market - but don't know anything - websites, reccomendations, reviews would all be welcomed

thanks

·
Beetpull DeLite
12,749 Posts
I've used a couple of Yamahas and was impressed...good sound, nicely weighted keys, and the controls are good.

You might want to do a search for "piano," there was a thread that mentioned some a while back.

·
Impulse Athletic Coaching
5,576 Posts
I have a Yamaha DGX-205. It sounds really good on its own. This thing truely shines when I hook it up to my $300 computer speaker system - it sounds exactly like a grand piano.

Best bet is to try and test them out before purchasing and then go online and search for the best deal. I'll attach a sound clip of me playing soon so you can hear it. I had to have read at least 500 reviews before picking out this piano and Yamaha always came out on top...

What is your budget, what features do you want, and how many keys do you need?

·
Impulse Athletic Coaching
5,576 Posts
OK, sorry for the talking/sounds in the background. My roommate is high with a some friends of ours and they're playing some video game while talking. The speaker is close to my mic which is one of the worst setups for recording quality audio, but I'm sure you can get the point from it.

https://..................photos-113.facebook.com/n15/6/111/32810138/n32810138_30400113_2412.jpg
Instructions: Right click, save as, and rename to: jpradun_furelise_test.mp3 or something with a .mp3 extension.

I've been playing for like a month, I'm distracted and not really trying-so forgive the suckiness :)

EDIT: OK, it's not working. If you want to AIM message me: iliveonnitro - I can send it to you.

James

1 - 5 of 5 Posts