Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bike Racing 101
by Kendra Wenzel, Rene Wenzel.

I was flicking through it my LBS the other day and it looked like it might be agood read. I'll probably buy when I go in to get some new wheels next week but just wondered if anyone had any opinions.

I've just started racing (Boulevard RR last saturday was my first race!) and I think this book might be ideal for me. I know people have asked on here about books on racing and the general opinion is that there aren't any good ones.

Rich.

·
Domestic Drivin' E-Thug
1,060 Posts
Hey Rich

Rich_Racer said:
Bike Racing 101
by Kendra Wenzel, Rene Wenzel.

I was flicking through it my LBS the other day and it looked like it might be agood read. I'll probably buy when I go in to get some new wheels next week but just wondered if anyone had any opinions.

I've just started racing (Boulevard RR last saturday was my first race!) and I think this book might be ideal for me. I know people have asked on here about books on racing and the general opinion is that there aren't any good ones.

Rich.

hey, it's Raymond. I read that book a few months back and it's worth picking up. Also, your teammate Chris just latched onto Wenzel coaching so he'll know a lot about him.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts