Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried the Descente Classic Pro bibshorts? I'm thinking about getting a pair. I've heard and read good things about Descente in general and I have one of their jerseys which I love, it fits and feels great. What's been your experience with them? Thanks in advance.

Mark
"Riding IS mental health!"

G

·
I'm a Descente bib fan.......

I wear Giordana's Silverline bibs (around $65.00) for short rides, Descente's Pro-Line with Aero X insert ($125.00 +/-) for rides longer than 30 miles.

I prefer the Descente bibs to Pearl and Castelli mainly because of comfort of their inserts. Don't feel like I'm wearing a diaper, but they have enough padding that I can stay in the same position for more than a couple hours.

Bill

·
off the back
15,599 Posts
i don't have the bibs, but recently bought a pair of the shorts. the first ride, the chamois chafed my taint quite a bit, which i wasn't expecting, but subsequent rides have been better. guess it's just a matter of getting used to them.

always like Descente shorts, which is why i decided to try these out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.