Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a pop up that takes over until I close Safari and re-open it. Anyone else getting this thing?

·
Registered
478 Posts
YES!

Thank you for creating a thread. Was going to do one myself. HATE IT!!!

Does not happen on my laptop, but on my iPad...every single screen change brings another pop-up. I will view less and or abandon if not addressed. I don't have time for that BS.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Yep, I started the thread in the site feedback area - it is annoying as hell. My iPad won't install the ad blocker that was suggested, but, every freakin page refresh, sheesh! It's to the point where I will just stop using the site, fortunately I can still use Chrome on my laptop without issue. Stupid thing is, I never look at the ads - just close it with the icon in the corner, couldn't begin to tell you what they were about, same with the ads down the side of the page of any website.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I'm getting it on the iPad every couple of minutes. It Happens on mountain bike review forum also.

If it doesn't get resolved soon....bye bye RBR and MTR. Very annoying.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I'm getting it on the iPad every couple of minutes. It Happens on mountain bike review forum also.

If it doesn't get resolved soon....bye bye RBR and MTR. Very annoying.

I have a friend in the east who was part of that DNC hack. He's working on some virus he calls "Candiru" that apparently tracks back and kills the machine originating the pops. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Oh no! I just got an advert on my laptop with Google Chrome :(
I hope this is an issue that gets resolved and not the way of the future, or I won't bother visiting here again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.