1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Incredibly slow
545 Posts

·
Incredibly slow
545 Posts
Maybeck said:
6 lbs. is pretty much what a "light" steel frame and fork weighs.
Agreed. I just checked out the weights at GVH, and the Viners with carbon forks seem to average around 5.7 lbs, so with a steel fork 6 is probably right. But I'm guessing that if it were Genius or UltraFoco rather than Brain, the weight would be a bit lower.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi!
Contini is an Spanish brand from Navarra in the north of Spain. Just were Miguel Indurain was born.
They welded nice frames but actually they are almost out of the bussines.

If you need more info: www.goicontini.com

Bye!
j .

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
asturies said:
i had a contini, very beautiful. It had a similar form in tubes to the colnago (sorry for my english :D) and monostay
Asturies, where are Asturias are you from? I have a friend from Villaviasiosa (spelling?). Was over there about 8 years ago, beautiful land around there, would love to go back some day and ride the mountains, though I am not sure I am up to riding the Angilru.

·
asturianu
15 Posts
i'm from Llugones, in the center, but really from Cabrales, in the east. I'm near to Villaviciosa ;) i pass often in my trainings.

angliru....buff, really hard. i tried at the final of one season with 39x25 and i prefered to ealk :D (i'm too tall, my friends rode it)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts