Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Bikespace member
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone go from a lemond to a colnago? how does fit differ? looking at geometry charts doesn't really help me. i'ld like to know how fit differed. what size lemond did you have and what colnago did you end up with?

thanks

·
Bikespace member
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
C-40 said:
Lemonds are measured c-c. Colnago has both c-c and c-t measurements clearly listed on the geometry charts. Colnago's vary considerably in their geometry through the size range. You can't just compare any size and get a valid answer. What size Lemond do you ride?
this is actually something for my wife. she is currently riding a 53 c-c she 'inherited'. but she needs something a bit smaller. i think i'll have to take her test riding some more. i've just seen some nice vintage colnagos on ebay that are/were 52-53 bikes and thought about picking one of those up for her.

i was wondering if she feels the lemond is sort of comfortable, tho a bit stretched out, would a smaller colnago thus shorter tt work better?

we already have 110mm quill stem raised as hi as possible(about 4-5 spacers equiv.) to bring in the bars a bit and raise them up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.