Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just made one. It's green and light and fluffy, almost like an angel food cake. It has a slight hint of lemon. Very delicious. It's about to be cut up into bits and frosted into a bunny rabbit! :)

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
paint said:
I just made one. It's green and light and fluffy, almost like an angel food cake. It has a slight hint of lemon. Very delicious. It's about to be cut up into bits and frosted into a bunny rabbit! :)
i've been teh middle layer of a baltimore-chica vs manhattan-chica sammich (no the bawlmer chica was NOT the Von), but no, i ain't had no bawlmer cake.

Teh J's DOES like Key Lime Pie, tho.

HTH!

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It ain't like a yucky regular vegetable green, it's like neon green. Pretty fun, actually. I don't know what color the rabbit's gonna be yet - I'm trying to decide between blue and pink. But he's all cut up and put together now. I just gotta frost him. He makes me laugh - big buck teeth and all.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
paint said:
It ain't like a yucky regular vegetable green, it's like neon green. Pretty fun, actually. I don't know what color the rabbit's gonna be yet - I'm trying to decide between blue and pink. But he's all cut up and put together now. I just gotta frost him. He makes me laugh - big buck teeth and all.
pink.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No dice. They wanted a white bunny. So he's a white bunny with a purple vest, a carrot, blue pants, pink and white ears, pink nose, and green eyes with booger green teeth so the little kids can see what happens when they don't brush well enough. He's pretty funny. :D

Word to the wise, tho - this cake is way too fluffy to try to frost on a regular basis. Use something heavier. Man, that was a pain in my butt.

Also, beating 6 egg whites stiff takes at least 20 minutes, so allow for that when you're preparing the cake. :rolleyes:

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
Save us a piece, please :) . I recently baked my first cake, ever. It was a type of heavyweight chocolate cake called kladdkaka. Now I feel like a pro.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts