Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from a body shop in the Scottsdale Phoenix area? I just acquired a beautiful De Rosa SLX in the Ortensia color. Where the paint is good, its very good, vibrant and new looking. But there are tire rub and cable rub areas that are pretty big. THe chrome is perfect, the decals are great. I think if i can get the paint perfectly matched, it will be a gem. I usually use Testors, but I am thinking it would be worth it to get it absolutely right from a pro this time. Anyone have good results, and can pass on a name? TIA

b21

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Most automotive body shops mix paint. There are codes that go along with every color from the manufacturer. The ideal situation is to find the code that goes with that paint from De Rosa.

G

·
A "GOOD" auto parts store will be able to gun the colour to determine a paint match and can then make you a custom spray bomb.

I don't know which are the good shops but I bet if you were to check out some of the "exotic" dealers in the FLW / Hayden area they could point you in the right direction.

What De Rosa!!!??????

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
toomanybikes said:
A "GOOD" auto parts store will be able to gun the colour to determine a paint match and can then make you a custom spray bomb.

I don't know which are the good shops but I bet if you were to check out some of the "exotic" dealers in the FLW / Hayden area they could point you in the right direction.

What De Rosa!!!??????

THe one on the left. Sadly, I am going to sell the Anniversary Serotta to pay for it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.