Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've placed several orders through 11Speed.com over the past 6 months or so and have always had great service and fast shipping.

Placed a large order earlier this week (wheels, Chorus gruppo), received my shipping conifrmation from QuantumView that everything left Vicenza on Tuesday. The problem is when I track the package through UPS, it shows an Export Scan in Milano on Tuesday but no arrival scan or other entry after that. I even placed an order for a Record setpost Tuesday night (didn't realize I needed a 31.6 til after I placed the other order) and it will be here today. It only took it three hours to arrive in Germany after the export scan in Milano.

Has anyone else experienced this before? Did the plane with my package disappear? Or is it a computer glitch?

I've got a new Ridley sitting in the garage ready to be built up and I'm jonesin' to get my parts.

·
Registered
595 Posts
i've seen it where the tracking doesn't update until days later. Seems like a package is stuck somewhere, but then it updates all the way to "on the truck for delivery".

i wouldn't worry until it's obviously really late.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.