Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i kno most members are older (than me, 19) I was wondering if anyone has a myspace site?

There cool cuz u can really get to know someone pretty well without actually seeing or talking to them, plus you can meet cool new people!!

my site is...............http://www.myspace.com/iamthekingofclowns
anyone young or old comment or anything! Peace!

tim

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
I'm officially old. I love my freaks as much as the next person. I am also a fan of multi colored hair...but...who the hell are these people? And to quote my best friend when she saw my Marilyn Manson cd...."Does your mother know about this?!?!?!"

·
Registered
6,387 Posts
Ummm...

i heart riding said:
Hey i kno most members are older (than me, 19) I was wondering if anyone has a myspace site?

There cool cuz u can really get to know someone pretty well without actually seeing or talking to them, plus you can meet cool new people!!

tim
You're not a gangster, so stop trying to act like one on your website, and take down the racial slurs, it makes you look plain old silly, and well, ignorant. Do you really want to toss around the good old "n" word? As I'm sure you'd say, "That's whack!" Change that stuff. It's not cool...

·
All I wanted was a Pepsi!
5,349 Posts
magnolialover said:
You're not a gangster, so stop trying to act like one on your website, and take down the racial slurs, it makes you look plain old silly, and well, ignorant. Do you really want to toss around the good old "n" word? As I'm sure you'd say, "That's whack!" Change that stuff. It's not cool...
Ditto. Dork.

·
Gronk SMASH!
1,973 Posts
Yikes!!

Jeez! Is "I heart's" page real?
I hope not, 'cause it looks like Vanilla Ice shat out a protege, and if it's true we should all be very scared.

I only got the page to look at chica photos, but I couldn't resist the urge to blog:

http://www.myspace.com/jptaylorsg

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
jptaylorsg said:
Jeez! Is "I heart's" page real?
I hope not, 'cause it looks like Vanilla Ice shat out a protege, and if it's true we should all be very scared.

I only got the page to look at chica photos, but I couldn't resist the urge to blog:

http://www.myspace.com/jptaylorsg
dude, you live in granada hills? im like, 20 minutes from you

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
yarble said:
it says your a grad student, you go to csun ?

·
Gronk SMASH!
1,973 Posts
Yup

yarble said:
I think Il Sogno and Mapei Rhoda (or whatever) are in the neighborhood, too.
Sorry, I meant "in the hood, knaw'm'sayin, yo?!?!" Mad props, I Heart!!!

We could probably get a ride together with all the folks in the area, but I'm flirting with heart-attack shape, so I'd be a bit scared. Grad school takes the legs right out from under you.

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
jptaylorsg said:
I think Il Sogno and Mapei Rhoda (or whatever) are in the neighborhood, too.
Sorry, I meant "in the hood, knaw'm'sayin, yo?!?!" Mad props, I Heart!!!

We could probably get a ride together with all the folks in the area, but I'm flirting with heart-attack shape, so I'd be a bit scared. Grad school takes the legs right out from under you.
you doing your gradschool at csun? what are you majoring in? im an undergrad there right now. im sure youve gotta be pretty strong dealing with the wind in your area.

you wouldnt happen to be ridiculously hairy and have a litespeed,would you? were you out riding in a yellow jersey at like, 4:40ish today?

ive only been back on since like the end of dec. (big rig ate me etc etc) so its not like im in any kind of shape.

you ever ride with the san fernando club that meets at csun?

·
Gronk SMASH!
1,973 Posts
The wind depresses me

yarble said:
you doing your gradschool at csun? what are you majoring in? im an undergrad there right now. im sure youve gotta be pretty strong dealing with the wind in your area.

you wouldnt happen to be ridiculously hairy and have a litespeed,would you? were you out riding in a yellow jersey at like, 4:40ish today?

ive only been back on since like the end of dec. (big rig ate me etc etc) so its not like im in any kind of shape.

you ever ride with the san fernando club that meets at csun?

I ride a black and white Orbea, and I ain't particularly hairy.
I got married and bought a house in addition to doing grad school and working full time last year, so I haven't been on the bike a whole lot in about a year (bought the house in Feb. '05), But I have good intentions. The best I've managed is some hill riding up in Porter Ranch north of the 118 Fwy. Decent hills, but nothing too daunting. Again, though, I am a clyde heart attack aching to happen.

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
jptaylorsg said:
I ride a black and white Orbea, and I ain't particularly hairy.
I got married and bought a house in addition to doing grad school and working full time last year, so I haven't been on the bike a whole lot in about a year (bought the house in Feb. '05), But I have good intentions. The best I've managed is some hill riding up in Porter Ranch north of the 118 Fwy. Decent hills, but nothing too daunting. Again, though, I am a clyde heart attack aching to happen.
porter ranch has some decent hills from what i gather driving over them, never ridden them though.they have some huge ass churches in that area.

the wind in northridge makes me sad just going to class/my car. it pushes me sideways walking, i cant imagine trying to ride through it.

·
Rock the Mullet!
305 Posts
Hmmmm....

i heart riding said:

tim
I feel like I just watched the trailer for "Malibu's Most Wanted". :rolleyes:

·
gazing from the shadows
27,209 Posts
Don't listen to what these old pharts say. They are old, and you are young, and they wish they were young again. Plus they like to haze the newbie.

Oh, I am old too and I think your page is sadly designed. Hard to read, so I did not read any of it.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
dr hoo said:
Don't listen to what these old pharts say. They are old, and you are young, and they wish they were young again.
Yup. Nothing like the mindless young happy and partying all the time. Most at that age haven't a clue about what they will do for the rest of their lives and are still living off their parents. I have one of those. She will be 21 in a couple days and wants to change majors.
:rolleyes:

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Hell, I'm still " haven't a clue about what I will do for the rest of my life" but I don't live with my parents anyway. Of course my wife may say that I'm living off of her. That'd probably be true. I'm rather enjoying my clueless adventures through life. Growing up is for sissies :). Now I've got to get back to my mundane tax eating government crapper job. Yeah for being forced into growing up. :(

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
Ridgetop said:
Hell, I'm still " haven't a clue about what I will do for the rest of my life" but I don't live with my parents anyway. Of course my wife may say that I'm living off of her. That'd probably be true. I'm rather enjoying my clueless adventures through life. Growing up is for sissies :). Now I've got to get back to my mundane tax eating government crapper job. Yeah for being forced into growing up. :(
yeah, know that "living off the wife" feeling, not that I am complaining.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts