Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just dropped of my frame with JB. Unfortunately about 15 years ago I decided to try to have it painted like a Colnago. Now I'm returning it to it's natural Celeste glory. Unfortunately all I have is one picture of the drive side. If you have an original one would you share a few pictures of both sides and head badge as well as locations of all the decals?
Thanks in advance.

·
Bianchi-Campagnolo
3,902 Posts

A 1996. Standard paint job for the time, with larger "Bianchi" on the down tube than the steel frames had. Head badge is a sticker, all other graphics paint. Edoardo Bianchi's signature on top tube difficult to see in this old pic. Graphics are the same on bort sides except for this signature.
Note unoriginal fork. The original carbon Time for quill stem had "Bianchi" painted on halfway down the front of each blade.
I still have the frame. Shall make more shots if you need them.

·
Bianchi-Campagnolo
3,902 Posts
Mostly gold. Not much black anywhere on the frame originally. The chain protector was clear with "Bianchi" in blue on it, but I had to change it after some time.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Would you be able to get me a picture of each side of the frame? I really appreciate your help.

Bruce

·
Registered
374 Posts
Mack, I only go back to 1998, this chart has the Ti Mega Pro info. Can't imagine that they changed geometry much, they are pretty traditional with it over the years. Hope this can help
Green Yellow Text Colorfulness Pattern

·
Bianchi-Campagnolo
3,902 Posts
Funny thing: I cannot find any geo differences from the Ti Megatubo of twenty years ago and my Sempre Pro. Must be dialled in pretty well then.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts