Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Axman

I have been checking out their site and e catalogue and am interested in trying to order from them but I can't seem to get them to respond to my comminications.

There doesn't seem to be an e-mail or phone number to call (language barrier might be an issue) but they do have a contact form that I have used twice with no response.

They don't seem to have anything on ebay or any distributors in the states.

Anyone know anything about them or how to ask questions about pricing, geometry etc. and actually get a response.

Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I can't provide any true input about their products, but as with anything, if you can't get ahold of someone then you probably shouldn't be dealing with them.

In my experience, not having a reliable source of contact is doom in the making.

Good luck!

-antimike

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
What he said! There are lots of great frames made by people who would value your business. Buy from one of them. If that's the way they are going about their business now, you can be assured they won't be around for long.

·
Registered
923 Posts
What is it about them that makes you desire to buy from them? I am curious as they look like a Chinese company that is bolting together generic China frames with off the shelf components. Why not just buy the frame on eBay and build it yourself?

·
Registered
11,474 Posts
Axman: "We value our customers and strongly belief that our success is a direct result from the support from our customers. We look forward to supporting your growth and success in the coming future. ."

They are not interested in retail sales. Start a bike peddling company and try again. I bet you'll get an answer....:)

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got a response and their first question was am I consumer, importer or business owner?

And I am interested in their pricing because I like their paint schemes and they seem to have the latest technology in their frames. If the price is right and they are willing to sell small quantities, I might be interested.

But I am still open to suggerstions, if you guys can point me towards the same or similar frames I'm all about it.

Specifically I'm looking for a carbon hardtail 29er with internal cable routing, BB30, and a tapered headtube

A CX frame with internal cable routing and an ISP

A road frameset with internal routing, ISP and headset with a full carbon fork around 1500g.

And I would prefer they were painted but hey, nude carbon works.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts