Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
The last time i emailed them, they refered me to the local dealers. They got some nice frames, but the price are kinda steep for their top line model quoted to me by the dealer.

·
Registered
919 Posts
They are an OEM supplier - they would rather deal with a company than the retail customer. Some of the "Made in Italy" CF frames are probably repainted Trigons.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ya i'm most interested (no pun intended) on the integrated stem/bar, wonder if they do have a US "distributor"/dealer

they do have some really nice frames

·
Registered
119 Posts
Trigon has a new store in Singapore. I found them on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TRIGON/132546343445882#!/pages/TRIGON/132546343445882?v=wall

The photo album has nice looking bikes, wheels and handlebars with prices quoted in Singapore dollar. I like the colour scheme of the RQC29 bike, totally hot :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
You can get a Trigon RQC29 from Neuvation Cycles it's their own branded FC500. I just got one and it is brilliant - incredible value for money! $2500 for complete bike with aero wheels and Red/ Force groupset sub 15lbs.......

·
Registered
5 Posts
You can get a Trigon RQC29 from Neuvation Cycles it's their own branded FC500. I just got one and it is brilliant - incredible value for money! $2500 for complete bike with aero wheels and Red/ Force groupset sub 15lbs....... they also stock the integrated bar stem combo under their own brand.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
www.lussonsports.com

they're the US arm...they catalog and price list. prices are insanely low.

they have a 38mm carbon clincher wheelset that looks eerily similar to the EC90 SL except the front has 20 spokes vs the EC90 having 18 or so.

·
Adventure Seeker
5,115 Posts
Their prices are low because they're a supplier to shops. Don't know if they'll sell directly. If so, then go for it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
If you want exactly the same bike as the RQC29 but without the Trigon name, the Neuvation version (www.neuvationcycling.com) comes in at about half the price of the cheapest price at lussonsports.com........... and they have them in stock - customer service is also excellent. If you have a road bike already they will match your setup and you have 6 months to swap out saddles, bars and stem to make any minor adjustments - worth a look don't you think?

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
not bad at all...i already have a bike just wanted a new bar for my bike wonder if neuvation will sell the bar sans the bike

1 - 20 of 26 Posts