Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I scored an awesome deal on ebay. A 2.2 lb aluminum racing frame for 55 dollars then 30 for shipping. Dropped 1.3lbs off my old alum fetishcycles frame and this new one seems stiffer, not to mention better handling and the welds look better than the alum treks I see at the bike shop. What im wondering is if anyone has heard of this brand, im pretty sure it is a taiwain company and have seen a MTB of theirs on the local trail so it must not be completely obscure.

·
Incredibly slow
545 Posts
miketrackman said:
I scored an awesome deal on ebay. A 2.2 lb aluminum racing frame for 55 dollars then 30 for shipping. Dropped 1.3lbs off my old alum fetishcycles frame and this new one seems stiffer, not to mention better handling and the welds look better than the alum treks I see at the bike shop. What im wondering is if anyone has heard of this brand, im pretty sure it is a taiwain company and have seen a MTB of theirs on the local trail so it must not be completely obscure.
I remember a guy named George, and I think his wife's name was Jane, daughter named Judy and a son named Elroy, who had an Astro years ago, but oddly enough that Astro spent time on a treadmill. Probably not the same Astro.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

·
Resident Curmudgeon
11,979 Posts
bikenerd said:
What he said . .

this thread is ripe for a hijack
See all of the above.:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts