Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Tony is a pretty well known builder around Portland. So is Ira Ryan, but then you know that if you're checking out the Rapha Continental thing. You may also check out Joseph Ahearne. These are all one man operations though so you won't find a lot of people with their bikes. Come to think of it, there is a whole list of builders on the bikeportland.org web page (off to the right, down toward the bottom. I ordered a frame from Mike DeSalvo, which should be here before the weekend if I have any luck at all.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I owned one of Tony's bkes. Sadly, I have a bunk left knee that forced the sale. I miss it. It is "The Ogre" on his site. I can tell you that the bike was a true masterpiece. The construction, fit, finish, and feel were spot on. He was great to work with too. Great guy all around. I'm this close to having him buid me a steel road frame. Honeslty, Tony knows his stuff and will not disappoint. If not now, someday I will own another Pereira. Two big thumbs up from me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.