Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you guys ride dirt bikes? When I was a kid I used to have a dirt bike and I want another one. Something like a 4 stroke trail bike. There are some places to ride around here and I am getting a little burned out on bikes

·
Registered
186 Posts
Yeah, I still ride once in a while. I have a 2002 Yamaha YZ 250f (Yes. 4-stroke). Its the perfect bike for a HUGE range of rider skill levels. I mean from beginner to expert - they are easy to ride slowly and easy to ride fast. Smooth, predictable power from just above idle all the way to the high RPM range. Useable power everywhere. Super fun, super forgiving. Of course awesome suspension and handling.

Do you think Andrea138 will think I'm cool now?

Pauly

·
Review RoadBike Member
1,561 Posts
I raced enduros until 2004. I was pretty competitive in the 250A class. I still have my 05 kx250 (2stroke FTW)

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the suggestion. I was thinking 250 range. I spent years racing mtb in betwen so I am hoping some of those skills translate over

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jpelaston said:
I raced enduros until 2004. I was pretty competitive in the 250A class. I still have my 05 kx250 (2stroke FTW)

I was hoping that there was some type of racing that was like cross country mtb or such, tell me more about the enduro stuff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts