Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was hit on my bike and need a replacement estimate for my wheels to give the insurance company. The best wheels I've ever had.

I've been trying via phone for a week and a half. No response yet.
http://www.oddsandendos.com/

Is Mike Garcia too busy or on vacation?
Anyone know the scoop?

thanks,
matt

· More carbon fiber please!
797 Posts
Not sure if he's still doing it or not. Also was one of the best investments I made when I had him build my roadbike wheelset up. Great guy to work with. Hope he's still in business as I'd make that the first call for a new wheelset if the need arose.

· Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The wheels were great until a truck hit them.
I need a replacement estimate from the manufacturer so I can get a new pair.
Perhaps he will call back.

· Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cmg said:
best is to call. have you tried the toll free number listed on the website?
Yes...only about four times with voice messages and contact info.
He's probably on a trip somewhere.

· Registered
417 Posts
He's very hard to get a hold off. I got some wheels from him about a year ago, the price was amazing and the wheels are awesome, but the process of getting them was a nightmare.

No returning calls, wheels took way longer to get here than promised, had to open a paypal dispute to get them in the end.

There's other quality wheel builders out there, this is not really worth it (I for certain won't be ordering from him again),

· Registered
799 Posts

Get the "Quote" from your LBS and purchase the wheels from your builder of choice. :)

skygodmatt said:
I was hit on my bike and need a replacement estimate for my wheels to give the insurance company. The best wheels I've ever had.

I've been trying via phone for a week and a half. No response yet.
http://www.oddsandendos.com/

Is Mike Garcia too busy or on vacation?
Anyone know the scoop?

thanks,
matt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.