Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a guy on ebay who seems to always have really nice looking Coppi frames from Budapest Hungary (Geoff?) Has anyone here bought a frame from him?

Great looking frames but where does he come up with all these NOS, never ridden, never built frames? His approval rating is great (100% positive.) Anyone have direct experience? Legit? Resprays? Is he Merlin?

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
He's legit

I've bought a couple pairs of Campag hubs from him. He is very responsive with emails and shipping is fast, in my case to Shanghai. I have no problem recommending him. One of the better international sellers on EBay. As for the Coppi's, he may have a line on overstock from the factory but regardless, he does have an interesting line up of steel bikes. I doubt their resprays as the colors are the original one's.

Fantino said:
There's a guy on ebay who seems to always have really nice looking Coppi frames from Budapest Hungary (Geoff?) Has anyone here bought a frame from him?

Great looking frames but where does he come up with all these NOS, never ridden, never built frames? His approval rating is great (100% positive.) Anyone have direct experience? Legit? Resprays? Is he Merlin?

·
Registered
291 Posts
I just emailed Geoff Burgess about some frames I'm interested in. I'll see what he has to say.

His frames are gorgeous. :cool:

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank Barry & Boneman for the info.

Yep, pretty impressive list of frames on his website. It's a drag he doesn't list any prices. Kind of tough to shop frames if no idea what the price might be. That said, will investigate. . .

thanks guys

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.