Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Beetpull DeLite
12,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in some CDs that I'm not sure will be released here, and was wondering if anyone's ever ordered directly from Amazon's UK site instead of trying to find the imported album on the US site. Just for fun I added some vinyl to my cart and got all the way to the confirmation...Air Mail shipping was only around $5, which doesn't sound bad at all.

Just wondering if it's really that easy...anyone tried this before?

·
Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
9,416 Posts
GirchyGirchy said:
I'm interested in some CDs that I'm not sure will be released here, and was wondering if anyone's ever ordered directly from Amazon's UK site instead of trying to find the imported album on the US site. Just for fun I added some vinyl to my cart and got all the way to the confirmation...Air Mail shipping was only around $5, which doesn't sound bad at all.

Just wondering if it's really that easy...anyone tried this before?
Somebody at my office does it all the time--I'm not sure what she's ordering. Probably DVDs, since we're a video publisher specializing in releasing British TV programs on DVD.

If you need more confirmation than that, I can probably ask her what the deal is.

·
Beetpull DeLite
12,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nah, just somewhat curious...seemed too cheap to be true. So I can order the UK version for $8.50 plus $6 shipping, or buy the same thing as an import here for $46.50?! Hmmmm...here goes!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts