Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
off the back
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've ordered from totalcycling before and been happy with their service, but i just checked out 11speed's site, and the prices on the stuff i'm looking at are pretty incredible.

anyone with any experience with them, good or bad, anything i'd need to know about, or any advice that would help me before placing an order?

·
Cannot bench own weight
4,298 Posts
rufus said:
i've ordered from totalcycling before and been happy with their service, but i just checked out 11speed's site, and the prices on the stuff i'm looking at are pretty incredible.

anyone with any experience with them, good or bad, anything i'd need to know about, or any advice that would help me before placing an order?
I've heard of the site before, but that's it.

I always use Eurobikeparts.com for Campy stuff, however if those prices are right (in USD), then i'm suitably impressed.

·
off the back
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
reading through posts using the search function, i'm a bit worried about stories of people being hit for large duty fees on their orders. according to totalcycling, groupset parts aren't subject to duty fees. also, talk of OEM packaging, not in original boxes.

still, the prices even with a significant duty fee would still be the cheapest i've found. i'd just like more info on this stuff, if possible.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I've ordered from them. The shipping speed was incredible...less than a week. I was hit up for a $30 fee, but it still ended up being cheaper than anywhere else. I hear that if you spend less than $200, you can avoid these fees.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.