Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all that do remember me!

I had a big day this weekend and could help but want to share it here....Check out the new lightweight right leg!

First time on a bike since THAT day!

John

NOTE: I have some photos of me on a BIKE! But the dang thing won't let me upload them....so, I thought I would pimp it by posting anyway!

·
go up
653 Posts
So, is riding a bike after a long while off as easy as the old saying? It's good to hear you're moving forward and past it!

Mike

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
OwenMeany said:
Hello to all that do remember me!

I had a big day this weekend and could help but want to share it here....Check out the new lightweight right leg!

First time on a bike since THAT day!

John

NOTE: I have some photos of me on a BIKE! But the dang thing won't let me upload them....so, I thought I would pimp it by posting anyway!
Great news John.

Scot

·
Premium Member
10,106 Posts
Good to hear that you are back in the saddle. I know that it has been a long, hard recovery. My hat goes off to you for your perserverance. Best regards,

Mark

·
Rollin' Stones
2,641 Posts
Hey OwenMeany!

Great to hear from you! Glad you are back! :23: Rock On!

·
Devoid of all flim-flam
7,364 Posts
Welcome back. Good to see your name on the boards again. You're an inspiration. Stay strong.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Glad to hear from you on several fronts. First, that you're continuing to heal up. Second,that you've been able to go back to work to lower the debt level some (which has to be enormous from what you've said). Third, are you riding a special bike of some sort, assuming you're on just one leg?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.