Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fit Question - How tall are you and what are your proportions? What size frame to you ride? I'm looking at a used 2006 that I am concerned might be too small. The geometry numbers seem spot on to fit me, but I cant imagine riding a 49 cm frame....I ride a 53 or 54 cm road frame with short TT. Does this bike have a lot of BB clearance or what?

·
Registered
187 Posts
5' 10", ride a 55cm in Bianchi. Usually ride a road bike with a longer tt such as 56.5-usually ~56 cm frame size. The Bianchi cross fits me great.

BB clearance seems fine. Great bikes.

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
I used to own one

I ride 61cm roadbikes by most mfrs sizing
for Bianchis I ride a 63 (road) and a 61 Cross

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
My partner rides an Axis in a 49cm and it has similar geometry to a Cross Concept. She is 5ft 3in and normally rides a 49-50cm bike. I bet a 52cm would be better.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I ride a 49cm axis, and they run really long in the top tube (53cm effective). They are just oddly shaped (which works perfectly for me, since I have short legs and a long torso), they don't have a particularly high BB or anything.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.