Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I have nothing but praise for the 5 series and the 7 series is perfect. I’m referring to the T Equippe. I see a 9 series that looks radically different out there? Anyone using them already? Any feedback?

·
Registered
726 Posts
I have them. Assos hit a home run with these. I have 3 other Assos models and these fit the best. They finally got the fit for my "man parts" perfect. But remember, this is clothing and it fits everybody differently.

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have them. Assos hit a home run with these. I have 3 other Assos models and these fit the best. They finally got the fit for my "man parts" perfect. But remember, this is clothing and it fits everybody differently.
Thanks! Is the sizing the same as the 7 series in your experience?

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Thanks! Is the sizing the same as the 7 series in your experience?
After five plus years of cycling and being in various Hincapie bibs, I just recently snapped up my first paid of Assos. They, the Mille whatever, and were a store return, i.e. a really good deal. I understand these are the diluted low brow line...but damn are these comfy! I think I am a convert. Especially with the hit and miss of other bibs, which while priced lower, are not worth the enduring hit/miss in a hobby I really like.

Fantastic bibs!

Though I do think the quad grips are a bit old school. I'm used to having them fused into fabric as opposed to these rigid like bands at the bottom.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
So nobody else bothered by the aesthetics of the external suspender attachment to the pad (which I call variously "ass-spenders" or "butt-bra")???? The S7s fit perfectly fine and this seems to be yet another solution in search of a problem. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
So nobody else bothered by the aesthetics of the external suspender attachment to the pad (which I call variously "ass-spenders" or "butt-bra")???? The S7s fit perfectly fine and this seems to be yet another solution in search of a problem. :rolleyes:
Yep, too weird for me - regardless of how they fit. Maybe the next generation will interest me. I'll go with Giordana if I have to get some and can't find S7s before the next version.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts