Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my first road bike and was wondering if anyone on here is from the Upper Valley (West Leb, Hartford area)? What sort of rides people do around here? Also, are there any group rides or clubs?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Last I knew there is a group ride from the park'n ride there on river road right next to the Ledyard bridge going into Hanover.
Wed nights was a harder ride
Thru nights was easier
I used to ride with them...until the kids....
I live in Springfield, VT and work in Lyme, NH so I drive through daily.
There are several rides from the Claremont Cycle Depot store in Claremont, NH. its a bit of a drive for you, but there are several nights during the week, Monday, thrusday, Tuesday night there is the training series at the Claremont Speedway, where you can race your bike on the 1/4mile banked race track...its a lot of fun. there are two races for that, B's and A's B's go off at 6pm. The claremont cycle depot also does a group ride on Sunday morning at the park n ride Exit 8 in Ascutneyville. it goes off at 9am and is wide range of abilities. the last one I did was 55miles with them.
you have several options.
there is a club forming in Enfield I think too.
Kevin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.