Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I've only returned to riding for 5 weeks now....but looks interesting. I'll have to step up my training and see where it takes me. Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup:

·
Just Plain Bitter
8,602 Posts
Here is the link to the actual OC Gran Fondo Page

My problem is that is the week before the MS 150 Bay to Bay ride. Will have to see what the team has planned for that weekend. That is actually a pretty regular ride for me during the summer.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Looks interesting.... I think I will do it! I live on South OC and I am very familiar with most of the century route, especially Santiago Canyon Road. I ride up and down that road at least 2-3 times a week.

·
Cycle Boy
466 Posts
OOOOOO....looks fun! I'll most likely be there fo sho! :)

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Looks fun and for a great cause. I was already planning on doing the Ride For MS this year though. :(

·
Just Plain Bitter
8,602 Posts
Looks like Team 24 may be doing the metric century of this ride as our last training ride before the MS 150 the following weekend. We'll see how it goes.

·
Registered
28 Posts
So far, I have 10 of my riding buddies at work coming out, and we're all doing the 101. Look for us in the Broadcom jerseys to represent in the OC.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Cool! I think I will be wearing my Lounge jersey that day. I will be doing the century ride with two of my friends.

Definitely will be looking out for you and your coworkers.

Cheers!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Might do it...

... like the other poster, I just got back in the saddle after taking a LONG hiatus off the bike. And from the pain I felt after what was supposed to be an "easy" ride with my buddies, I need to log on a LOT more miles before I get back in "acceptable" shape.

OR, I may just throw on the Burley trailer and drag the wife out with the kid and do the 11-mile family ride.

Who knows but whatever I choose, it looks like it will be fun!

See you out there.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts