Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sitting here at work on break and caught it on the news. After watching it...

I used to really like the guy, but after today I want to put my hands around his pencil neck and squeeze until that overinflated helium receptacle otherwise known as his head pops off his shoulders.

That's all.

·
Opus was just napping
21,669 Posts
Heard it on Stern this morning.

Billy Bob...guess he's still bitter that Jolie dumped him.

/Cannot blame him...except for the fact that she has turned herself into a clown car.

·
Opus was just napping
21,669 Posts
azpeterb said:
Billy Bob is a no talent a** clown.
Who deserved an oscar for Bad Santa.

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,036 Posts
azpeterb said:
Billy Bob is a no talent a** clown.
He's one of the best actors around. And he's a pretty damn writer. If you haven't seen One False Move I highly recommend it.

·
Beetpull DeLite
12,756 Posts
The other three guys all look the same. But the middle one especially is a slightly chubby Justin Theroux.

Maybe BBT was trying to pull a Joaquin Phoenix. I'm not really sure I'd like to strangle him though.

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,427 Posts
Billy Bob don't take no real (or imagined) sh!t off of nobody.

His problem may be drink, drugs, mental, or just being in a real bad mood.

(at least he didn't punch out the guy)

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,036 Posts
The band members look so uncomfortable. Priceless.

·
You're Not the Boss of Me
7,746 Posts
What a complete and total jerk, or else he's engaging in a competition with Joaquin Phoenix to see who came behave the most surrealishly boorish in the media.

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,427 Posts
Celebrities don't live by the same rules as the common man. In many ways, they are "Living gods".

·
Registered
11,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
MR_GRUMPY said:
Celebrities don't live by the same rules as the common man. In many ways, they are "Living gods".

You know. This is a very true statement. Why? Because people let them believe it and unfortunately it is so often to their own detriment.

·
What the Hell is going on
5,152 Posts
JayTee said:
What a complete and total jerk, or else he's engaging in a competition with Joaquin Phoenix to see who came behave the most surrealishly boorish in the media.
I was perplexed when I 1st saw this way back when

·
tofurkey hunting
4,733 Posts
lol....that interview is even funnier when considering what his songs actually are....his pretense is totally undercut by his musical ineptitude...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts