Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
8,000 Posts

· Fat'r + Slow'r than TMB
10,086 Posts
They are on price for a pair of their jeans. I would not wear them. I am a little worried they jinx themselves with the "Here to stay" at the top of the website.

· No team-cest unless 8+!
7,287 Posts
jupiterrn said:
I am a little worried they jinx themselves with the "Here to stay" at the top of the website.
Why? hah. They're the sponsor, right? What are they going to do? Pull out after them themselves saying "Here to stay"? I think looking like a hypocrite is the LAST thing Michael Ball wants to be labeled as. Cocky? Yes. Jerk? Why not? Hypocrite? No way.

· la dolce vita
2,316 Posts
Keep in mind the exchange rate. Those prices to a Euro are about 1/2. You should see what I am getting on Ebay for my bike crap and most of it is going to Spain, France, Italy, Germany, etc....

· Registered
111 Posts
quickfeet18 said:
sold out? they had them for like 2 days.... did they make like two kits!?
From what I understand, a lot of people had been waiting for them start selling the kits to the general public. It looks like they might just be extremely popular... despite the price.

I think they're pretty cool myself.

· Registered
638 Posts
Im just going to throw this out there but I wouldnt be shocked if the same guy that wants over $200 for a jersey is also the type of guy that fakes being sold out of one so others think theyre selling and get "jones'd" into buying one themselves. In all fairness cycling jerseys are cheap by the standard of sports jerseys in general. Go see what a real NHL one costs and then consider that cycling ones probably perform better in all honesty. None the less I bought two pro tour jerseys last year for $170 shipped. that being said this guy is insane. Primal has just as cool ones for like 70 bucks

· Registered
1,046 Posts
The t-shirts are pretty sweet...and $30 isn't that bad. Not a big fan of the jerseys. Does anyone know who actually makes them or are they made in-house by R&R?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.