Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Flow

wolfereeno said:
been out for a while, just wondering who's ridden in.

Hm.. don't like this new forum software much.
Some members of a biking club who work at my LBS use them and swear by them. They convinced me to try one. I've had mine now for about a month. I put it on my '04 TREK 5900 ultra light cuz the stock USPS seat was about as comfortable at sitting on a friggin 2X4! I'm 5'8" and 170 lbs.and the flow fits me great.

I've got about 250 miles on it now and just love it! It's well made, and my seat bones just feel suspended with negligible pressure on them. I've found that the design reduces most of the road bumps and jarring usually transmitted via the seat. The mesh design also allows cool air flow to your seat area, which is great for those long hot rides.

I've got the ti version. Paid a bit more for the lighter weight. I initially had concerns that the mesh material could possibly wear holes in my bike pants, but so far that has not happened. I plan on getting another one for my Litespeed also.

Good luck.
Frank

·
Registered
8 Posts
Flow saddle

I've had mine for a few months and am happy with it. When you set it up for the first time set your saddle 1/2cm higher then normal because you settle into the flow about 1/2cm.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Have One For Sale

I have the Cro-Mo version which did not quite fit me well. Ridden about 5 times so its basically new. Will sell if anyone is interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts