Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Game on, b*tches!
13,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sierra Trading post has it cheap. ($14 for 45 servings.) Anyone use it? Waddya think? (No Kerry, do not add your $.02; it's easier to use than home-made concoctions and I like to use "sports drinks" so let it go, OK??;) )

· Registered
8 Posts
I really like the recovery drink, I'm still on the fence about the energy drink - sweet especially with the amounts they reccomend (though not syrupy) and I've been having some issue with getting all of it to mix in. That said the flavors actually taste like what they claim, and they do taste quite good IMO

· Game on, b*tches!
13,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maybe I'll try a canister of it. I can always mix it a bit more dilute. Thanks. For $14 for a 45 serving canister, it's tempting. (I can always let my daughter use it for her soccer games:eek:)

· Registered
1,627 Posts
I just got a good deal on the Crisp Apple flavor and decided to give it a try. It's not for me. It's starts with a slightly salty flavor, then a sweet, apple-y sensation kicks in. For me, the two flavors don't go well together.

If you want to try the Crisp Apple, send me a PM. Maybe we can work out something.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.