Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anything to worry about when buying a bianchi bike? Are they reputable and respected among road cyclists? Any reason to avoid them?

I am trying to make a good investment here... not too worried about what other people think... but I dont want to find out I got the clown brand of bikes once I get out there.

Thanks

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
32,352 Posts
Buy it. They're nice bikes.

·
Devoid of all flim-flam
7,364 Posts
In the past a few of their higher-end models had a reputation for being fragile, but for the most part Bianchi is one of the top brands out there. They are one of the longest-lived and most famous names, too. They've been around since practically the beginning of cycling. Nobody will laugh at you. Instead they will congratulate you on your fine taste.

·
Arrogant roadie.....
4,232 Posts
FWIW, I found that the larger sizes in their light aluminum frames are very noodly. Probably not a problem in smaller sizes, but avoid them if you're looking for a 60cm.

·
Frog Whisperer
41,515 Posts
Bianchi has been around since 1885..........trek, since 1974.........both good bikes given the right models......I ride a Bianchi........a lot of my friends build Treks......Bianchi tends to have a shorter top tube than some...which in my case was the selling point. All of the major companies make quality bikes...but not all of the bikes they make fall into that category.
That said....I love my Bianchi and would buy another.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.