1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
56 Posts
I bought the F-100 in april 09 but was never really comfortable on it-I just bought the Ti/Rival bike you mention and like it a lot-the guy I ride with bought the FC-100 and likes it-if you want a really nice riding/handling bike get the Ti -if weight is all important get the FC-100,as the frame is lighter and the wheels are much lighter.Here in California the BD bike is much cheaper as you must pay tax and shipping on the Neuvation.Maybe you could do what I did and use Neuvation wheels-light,strong,cheap on the Ti bike-I also used a Ti DA 11-23 cassette and knocked off nearly a pound.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mikeyp.1 said:
I bought the F-100 in april 09 but was never really comfortable on it-I just bought the Ti/Rival bike you mention and like it a lot-the guy I ride with bought the FC-100 and likes it-if you want a really nice riding/handling bike get the Ti -if weight is all important get the FC-100,as the frame is lighter and the wheels are much lighter.Here in California the BD bike is much cheaper as you must pay tax and shipping on the Neuvation.Maybe you could do what I did and use Neuvation wheels-light,strong,cheap on the Ti bike-I also used a Ti DA 11-23 cassette and knocked off nearly a pound.
Man that is one qualified response. Thanks for the input. So the Le Champion Ti rides well?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts