Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is some pretty shameless self promotion but I thought I'd post about my upcoming show for the locals (Baltimore/DC area folks). I'm happy to say that I'm moving to NYC in June and so all future posts will be of my commute from the Bronx to Yonkers!

Hope some of you locals can make it out tomorrow night!
Cheers,
Arby
(Mike O'Hara)

· Downhill Juggernaut
1,673 Posts
If only you weren't 1400 miles away. I'd love to see this as I think you're photography is great.

You're one of the ones that inspired me to take more Urban pics.

p.s. You don't start nearly enough post.

· Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,062 Posts
Congrats on the show, Arby! I've been checking out your site from time to time and you do indeed have some beautiful stuff from the abandoned buildings. Good luck in NY.

· Premium Member
10,106 Posts
MB1 said:
Rush Hour.

You're killing me, man!
Take the MARC train from Union Station to Baltimore Penn Station. You can find the schedule for the Penn Line at www.mtamaryland.com The gallery is about 8 blocks due south of Penn Station (Charles Street is the street on the west side of Penn Station).

I'll be there.

· Premium Member
21,853 Posts
I thought of that but......

MarkS said:
Take the MARC train from Union Station to Baltimore Penn Station. You can find the schedule for the Penn Line at www.mtamaryland.com The gallery is about 8 blocks due south of Penn Station (Charles Street is the street on the west side of Penn Station).

I'll be there.
How do I get back?!?

· Travels by Map
3,060 Posts
Awesome! As my daughter gets her work into more and more shows lately, it's encouraging to see artist types getting some props. :)

I'm disappointed I never got a chance to ride with you. Have fun in New York.

· Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nate said:
Awesome! As my daughter gets her work into more and more shows lately, it's encouraging to see artist types getting some props. :)

I'm disappointed I never got a chance to ride with you. Have fun in New York.
That's awesome that your daughter is an artist as well. I'm on the board of directors for the Ruth & Harold Chenven Foundation. We're a non-profit organization that gives grants to artists. Send her a link to our site; it's easy to apply!
http://www.chenvenfoundation.org

I'll be around till June 9th, so maybe we can get a ride in sometime.

Cheers,
Arby

· remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
Congrats Arby; sorry I didn't make the opening but since the stuff will be in the gallery for awhile I get in there soon. Congrats!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.