Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a curious question. I ordered a Raliegh FT3 for my son and a Bianchi Infinito Athena for me and it seems that you should be able to order and just have it shipped and delivered in a week? It seems to take much longer and you get when you get? I am wrong or is that normal protocol. Middle of the US btw. I would like to get some saddle time before it gets too cold?

Like I said, just curious to see if this is normal. No big deal, I have other bikes to ride.

·
RoadBikeReview's Member
5,505 Posts
davebr said:
Just a curious question. I ordered a Raliegh FT3 for my son and a Bianchi Infinito Athena for me and it seems that you should be able to order and just have it shipped and delivered in a week? It seems to take much longer and you get when you get? I am wrong or is that normal protocol. Middle of the US btw. I would like to get some saddle time before it gets too cold?

Like I said, just curious to see if this is normal. No big deal, I have other bikes to ride.
The 2011 bikes are just now beginning to roll out, so yeah, they're a bit slower right now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts