Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any knowledge if the old aluminum annodized peace symbol brake cable hangers are still around. Otherwise, can anyone recommend another option? How about the Paul high end ones, half moons or something similar?

·
Ummm
36 Posts
That's an old catalog. I don't think the company is still in business. A while back, I used to order stuff from them. One day, I called to order and was told they were closed and that another company picked-up the 1-800 number. Something about tax probs. I used to have one of those catalogs in paper and it was sweet. Tons of info.

·
Registered
491 Posts
ebay

Ebay has everything check there, but I doubt they are still made. Cambria bike might be worth a look, i got some avid tri-dangles from them a few years ago and they had plenty at that time, in blue even! But tricked out canti hangers are becoming a rare bird indeed

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the reply guys, I thought these would be hard to find after my online search turned up nothing. Yes, Ebay has had them but none right now... I suppose I need to just keep looking there. I thought with the increased popularity with cross bikes and racing that these items would be coming back now but I suppose not. Paul makes a new high end cable unit... called Moon unit or something similar, but they are just not as cool as the peace mojo's.
Ha., pretty funny, I had not seem the grafton finger ones.
I suppose ebay is the answer.
thanks

·
Registered
153 Posts
I have a pair you can have

I have a pair in black. I have attached a picture. They say "Vanguard' but it is hard to see. I was going to use them on a cross bike but went with red instead. Willing to trade, sell, discuss . . .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.