Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
T-shirt said:
Just wondering.

Lisa Loeb will be on E!'s '#1 Single' Sunday night at 10/9c. I'm not sure what the show is; it looks like they are trying to find her a date. :confused:

I've been in love with her glasses and her guitar for a long time, so I'll watch. Anyone else?

BTW, you've just seen the softer side of Tshirt.
i'd hit it. although i don't have cable and don't watch the tube.

but i'd still hit it.

and i'd hit it, too!

·
Twitterpated
3,116 Posts
Just wondering.

Lisa Loeb will be on E!'s '#1 Single' Sunday night at 10/9c. I'm not sure what the show is; it looks like they are trying to find her a date. :confused:

I've been in love with her glasses and her guitar for a long time, so I'll watch. Anyone else?

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
T-shirt said:
Just wondering.

She's cute. She probably has some dough. If she's on E scrounging for a date, she must be a real pain in the ass. NTTAWWT. :rolleyes:

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mickey-mac said:
She's cute. She probably has some dough. If she's on E scrounging for a date, she must be a real pain in the ass. NTTAWWT. :rolleyes:
preach it, brother!

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Retro Grouch said:
Take off the specs and she's naughty lookin' enough to have wild monkey sex with!
don't get this moved to the PG forum!

·
Travels by Map
3,060 Posts
T-shirt said:
Just wondering.

From the description of the show on Wikipedia, it is more a case of documenting her dating life than actually trying to find her a date. "The core of the show will focus on her quest for love, success, career and family":
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Loeb

·
Rollin' Stones
2,560 Posts
Yes I'll watch.

It will probably kill every fantasy I've ever had about her since college. She will be portrayed as a total "insert derogatory term here". It will break my chainring shaped heart. but I will still watch!

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thinkcooper said:
I'm confused. Is she going to drop "E" tonight and then go looking for a date? That'll be a show indeed.
i'm ordering cable RITE NOW.

hey Coop, i'm gonna see you friday nite?

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
thinkcooper said:
I'm confused. Is she going to drop "E" tonight and then go looking for a date? That'll be a show indeed.
The last time I took E (circa late 1980s) I was with a date already but managed to find another date at the party we attended. My original date wasn't too pleased the next day.

·
In need of sock puppet
9,420 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
The last time I took E (circa late 1980s) I was with a date already but managed to find another date at the party we attended. My original date wasn't too pleased the next day.
That was early enough in the history of E to be a little of a surprise. Nowadays, that situation's described in the small print of the purchase agreement from your dealer.

haiku d'etat said:
i'm ordering cable RITE NOW.

hey Coop, i'm gonna see you friday nite?
Yeah - my arrival's dependant on how much time is needed to cross the LA-wasteland.

·
Twitterpated
3,116 Posts
Did they install the cable yet?

haiku d'etat,

Whoa! More than I was expecting. Here's what you missed:

Lisa Loeb wants a Christmas Tree Cut. Having IT trimmed and dyed green.

Previews for next week: Walking away from the camera in a
black thong.

I don't even know what to say now...

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
T-shirt said:
haiku d'etat,

Whoa! More than I was expecting. Here's what you missed:

Lisa Loeb wants a Christmas Tree Cut. Having IT trimmed and dyed green.

Previews for next week: Walking away from the camera in a
black thong.

I don't even know what to say now...
wait, she's going to have "it" cut and "dyed green".

and then a black thong next week?

ooh,...just, ooh!

that's HOT!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts