Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are you real, or merely a figment of my imagination? Serious minds want to know!

·
Registered
314 Posts
With respect, I could ask the same of you. All I see is some words on the interweb. That, and a cool picture of a bulldog.

For myself, cogito ergo sum.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
With respect, I could ask the same of you. All I see is some words on the interweb. That, and a cool picture of a bulldog.

For myself, cogito ergo sum.
Yes, but are you merely a figment of your own imagination? Are we really real? I think Budha (our bulldog) was real but I'm really not certain.

·
Cranky Old Bastard
2,337 Posts
Yes, but are you merely a figment of your own imagination? Are we really real? I think Budha (our bulldog) was real but I'm really not certain.
Weren't you a figment of Budha's imagination?
Dogs rule the earth and created us to feed, scratch and love them.

·
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
8,152 Posts
I refer to all of my online friends as my "imaginary friends."

So, while I'm real, all of you are not.

·
Non non normal
10,098 Posts
My middle name is i No, I am not real, I am imaginary.

·
Non non normal
10,098 Posts

·
scruffy nerf herder
4,484 Posts
I thought the raccoon I hit was real, it was there, lying in the road. But when I passed by three minutes later, it wasn't.

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,426 Posts
I believe that I am the cause of the known and unknown universes, and that it will wink out of existence upon my death.

Sorry about the folks.........Not that I really care.

·
Frog Whisperer
40,922 Posts
last I checked I neither cast a shadow nor have a reflection in the mirror.

However, I can still drink a beer or two with my good friends (a nod is as good as a wink to a blind horse)

·
Registered
15,615 Posts
I'm here on an otherwise federal (?) holiday. Sucks to be real sometimes.

Glad OEH lived to post about the car crash, jeeez be careful out there! I mean, not that YOU moreons are real or anything.

·
Registered
295 Posts
If I am indeed a simulation/dream/hallucination, I would kindly ask that my programmer/dreamer/uh, hallucinator kindly do me a solid and substantially increase my checking account balance. And leave a power meter on my doorstep. And a new wheelset on my couch.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts